It’s about time I had another contest of my own. One winner will receive the following items I got from the Robinsons blogger event I went to.
- Golden Spoon pillow
- Krispy Kreme mug
- Papa John calendar
- Papa John notebook
- Papa John pen
- Cafe Amadeo coffee beans
- Sanctuario tsokolate
- Handy Tidy apron
- Soul in Love CD – a compilation of romantic songs
- P500 Robinsons gift certificate (valid until December 2013)
- P500 Giligan’s gift certificate (valid until November 1, 2011)
- Golden Spoon coupon for a free serving of any of their frozen yogurts
Interested? Here’s how to join.
- Read the following posts I made about the Robinsons event and answer questions based on each post
Dementia Takes On Robinsons Galleria Veranda – What foods did I take to Tagaytay with me and which restaurants did they come from?
My Summit Ridge Tagaytay Hotel Experience – What do I think is the showcase of each room?
Review: Summer BBQ Nights at Summit Ridge Hotel Tagaytay – How much is Summit Ridge Hotel’s BBQ buffet?
What’s Good To Eat At Summit Ridge Promenade? – Which restaurant do I think has the best deal?
- Become a fan of Robinsons Malls (http://www.facebook.com/RobinsonsMalls) and Summit Ridge Hotel (http://www.facebook.com/SummitRidgeHotel) on Facebook.
- Answer the questions in the form below.
Earn Additional Points
- Add @mukhang_pera on Twitter – 1 point
- Become a fan of Mukhang Pera on Facebook – 1 point
- Subscribe to Mukhang Pera’s RSS via email – 1 point
- Become a fan of Dementia Foodista on Facebook – 1 point
- Subscribe to Dementia Foodista’s RSS via email – 1 point
- Follow KarenAng.com on Networked Blogs – 1 point
- Subscribe to KarenAng.com’s RSS via email – 1 point
- Blog about this contest. Include the links to 4 blog posts and the link to this post. – 5 points
If you can’t see the form, go HERE.
Quite a lot to do, huh? Let me sweeten the deal by adding 2 Robinsons Movieworld Prepaid Cards worth P170 each (valid until March 14, 2012) which you can use at any Movieworld branches.
This contest is open to Metro Manila residents due to the bulkiness of the prize. BUT if you can do without the Krispy Kreme mug, I don’t want to ship it because it might break, then you are free to join. You have up to May 31, 2011 to enter this contest. Good luck and please spread the word.