Brian Ong and Nestle are giving away samplers of Nestle Fruit Selection Yogurt with Jelly Contest.
How To Join
- Each contestants must describe their Nestle Fruit Selection Yogurt with Jelly snacking experience using the portmanteau(*) game. Was it fun, cool, odd, amazing? We want to know!
- There are two ways to join:
- Tweet your entries using this format: @briankingong word1 + word2 = portmanteau #NestleFruitSelectionYogurt (e.g. @briankingong jelly + delicious = jellicious #NestleFruitSelectionYogurt).Post your entries on Facebook using this format: Hey, @Brian Ong! I just had a cup of @Nestle Fruit Selection Yogurt with Jelly and it’s so word1 + word2 = portmanteau!
- Each person can send in as much entries as they would like.
- Winners will be chosen by Brian Ong according to creativity in your entry. He will announce 3 winners by September 8, 12mn
- The winners will receive 15 cups of Nestle Fruit Selection Yogurt with Jelly each.
- The winners can claim their prizes from September 8 to 10 (9 am – 8 pm) at the Ogilvy office at this address: 25F Picadilly Star Building, 4th Avenue corner 27th Street, Fort Bonifacio Global City, Taguig City 1634
*A portmanteau or portmanteau word is used to mean a blend of two (or more) words or morphemes and their meanings into one new word.
Contest Page: http://brianong.blogspot.com/2010/09/nestle-fruit-selection-yogurt-with.html