Join MooPlace’s “All Creatures Great and Small” Photo Contest for a chance to win cash prizes.
1st Place – P15,000
2nd Place – P12,000
3rd Place – P10,000
4th Place – P5,000
5th Place – P3,000
- The Contest is open to all Mooplace Registered Members (www.mooplace.com) over the age of 14 years old displaying their own photo as an avatar on the website Mooer’s page, fully registered with their correct name, valid email address and other details on the join form.
- Contest entries shall be images of all kinds of animals, either of pets – dogs and puppies, cats and kittens, birds, reptiles, amphibians – as well as photos of wildlife, zoo life, farm domesticated animals.
- You must be in the photo that you entered in the competition.
Note: If you photograph an animal in a zoo or “rent-a-beast” park, including this information in the description will not hurt your chances and will in fact help by giving credit where credit is due.
- You must write a short story on your entry, of not less than 100 words, but not more than 150 words.
- Each entrant may submit only one entry.
i. Photographs must be in digital format.
ii. Only online entries will be eligible. No print or film submissions will be accepted for entry into this Contest.
iii. The photograph need not be taken with a digital camera; scans of negatives, transparencies, or photographic prints are acceptable.
iv. All digital files must be 5 megabytes or smaller, must be in JPEG or JPG format, and must be at least 1,600 pixels wide (if a horizontal image) or 1,600 pixels tall (if a vertical image).
v. Photographs must have been taken within three (3) years before the date of entry and may not previously have won an award in any other photo contest.
vi. The photograph, in its entirety, must be a single work of original material taken by the Contest entrant.
b. By submitting an entry, each entrant agrees to the mooplace.com rules and warrants that his or her entry complies with all requirements set out in the Mooplace Rules.
c. By entering the Contest, entrant represents, acknowledges, and warrants that the submitted photograph is an original work created solely by the entrant, that the photograph does not infringe on the copyrights, trademarks, moral rights, rights of privacy/publicity or intellectual property rights of any person or entity, and that no other party has any right, title, claim, or interest in the photograph.
d. The photograph must not, in the sole and unfettered discretion of mooplace.com or its sponsors, contain obscene, provocative, defamatory, sexually explicit, or otherwise objectionable or inappropriate content.
- All entries must be submitted online to Photo Contest atwww.mooplace.com by July 30 2010 11:59:00 PM NZST. “Authorized account holder” is defined as the natural person who is assigned to an email address by an Internet access provider, online service provider, internet domain owner, or other person or organization (e.g., business, educational institution, etc.) that is responsible for assigning email addresses for the domain associated with the submitted email address.
- Sponsor reserves the right to examine the original photograph/source material in order to confirm compliance with these rules.
Submit entries by July 30, 2010. Click here for the complete rules and regulations.
Contest Page: http://mooplace.com/m/photocontest/