Submit a fan art inspired by Stephenie Meyer’s Eclipse and win a copy of the Eclipse Movie Companion book plus The Short Second Life of Bree Tanner.
1. Be a Fan of Powerbooks Facebook Fanpage
2. Submit a fan art inspired by Stephenie Meyer’s Eclipse and get a chance to win a copy of the Eclipse Movie Companion book plus The Short Second Life of Bree Tanner.
3. Fan Art Terms & Conditions:
- Create an Eclipse-themed, digital artwork using different approaches like vectors, collages, traditional art, cartoons, 3D graphics, or combination of any of these techniques. You may use any image editing software.
- Traditional art such as illustrations/drawings/paintings, etc. will also be accepted as long as these are scanned by the Participant. Powerbooks will not accept hard copy files.
- All entries should be the participant’s original interpretation of the contest theme and not lifted from other sources. Powerbooks will not be held liable for any copyright infringement committed by the participant.
- Participants have the freedom to interpret the contest theme as creative and imaginatively possible provided that they stay true to the theme.
- The entry should not have been previously entered into any other competition.
- Participants give Powerbooks the right to upload their artworks for the website & other promotional activities.
4. E-mail your fan art to email@example.com
5. Artworks will be uploaded in Facebook on July 15, 2010 for voting. The three (3) winners will each win an Eclipse Movie Companion + The Short Second Life of Bree Tanner.
6. Criteria for Judging:
- 50%: number of “likes” votes from the fan page
- 50%: overall appeal of submitted artwork (from judges’ votes)
7. Three (3) winners will be chosen at the end of the promo and will be announced in the Powerbooks Facebook Fan site.
Promo period: June 30 to July 31, 2010
Submission of Entries: June 30 to July 14, 2010
Voting Period: July 15 to July 31, 2010
Announcement of Winners: August 4, 2010