Join wheatgrasscan.com’s t-shirt design contest. I read the terms and conditions of the contest and it doesn’t say what the prizes are so I’m assuming those are an iPod nano, iPhone, iPod, and a Macbook Pro based on the contest page’s photo.
How To Join?
- Register your name and contact details at wheatgrasscan.com
- Download the t-shirt template to use when making your design
- Upload your wheatgrass designs at wheatgrasscan.com
- Wait for your design to be approved via e-mail
- View and vote for your design at the t-shirt gallery
- To join, contestants must register their name, and other contact details at wheatgrasscan.com.
- Contestants are to submit t-shirt designs about Easy Pha-max Wheatgrass.
- Designs can be in the form of graphics, written messages or both.
- Designs must be printable. No special stitching, buttons, tassels or other special materials will be accepted.
- Designs must be contained within a printing area of 12″ x 12″ on the front or back of the shirt. Larger designs will subject to review by contest officials.
- Designs and artwork must be for t-shirts only. Polo shirts, blouses, polos and other forms of tops will not be considered.
- Profanity, obscene language and overly offensive messages or artwork will be disqualified.
- Contestants can submit as many designs as possible but must be duly described and named for differentiation.
- T-shirt designs must be easy to manufacture and affordable to produce.
- Submissions of entries will be from February 20, 2010 to May 31, 2010.
- Once this is done, contestants must upload photos of their entries with adequate verbal description.
- Contestants will receive a confirmation message to confirm their entry in the contest.
- The top 15 designs and designers will be gathered for the grand finals event in July 2010 where the 3 winning designs will be selected.
- The winning t-shirt designs will be mass produced and used by the company for future promotions.
- The online voting will be from May 21, 2010 until June 30, 2010.
- The online voting will close once the contest period ends.
Criteria for Judging:
- Creativity – 40%
- Relevance for Product – 20%
- General Impact – 30%
- Manufacturability – 10%
Terms and Conditions:
- All designs submitted for the contest are deemed the property of Easy Pha-max Phils. Inc. and can be used for future marketing efforts.
- Designs that violate copy rights of other brands, have been copied from ready made designs on the internet will be disqualified if caught.
- The company reserves the right to disqualify design entries that are deemed inappropriate and you will be informed to resubmit a new design or that you have been disqualified from the contest.
- The contest is only for Philippine residents.
- The Grand Finals event will be held in Metro Manila. Contestants that are selected for the grand finals to compete for the Prizes.
- The contestant must be physically present during the grand finals event if selected or else their place will be forfeited.
- Any transportation or travel expenses to be incurred by grand finalists that live outside of Metro Manila, will not be covered or reimbursed by Easy Pha-max Phils., Inc.
Rules of Voting:
- Voting period will be from May 21-June 30, 2010.
- Gallery visitors can only vote 5 times during the entire voting period.
- Contestants are allowed to vote for their own designs.
- The judges’ selection of finalists and winners is not affected by the voting process.
You have up to May 31, 2010 to submit a design. I should have posted this earlier but I have been busy.
Contest Page: http://wheatgrasscan.com/shirtdesign.php