This contest is open to bloggers residing in the Philippines. Tell us why you think you badly need this journal through a blog post. Include the following at the end of your blog post
This is my answer to the contest sponsored by <a href=”http://yesnomeh.com” rel=”dofollow”>Yes No Meh</a> and <a href=”http://burymeinthisdress.com/blog” rel=”dofollow”>bury me in this dress</a>. Check out Mukhang Pera for more <a href=”http://mukhangpera.com” rel=”dofollow”>online contests</a>!
Note: Multiply bloggers need to check the “edit HTML” box before pasting this.
After posting your answer post, comment here with a link to your entry.
Additional Ways to Win
To have more chances of winning, you may do any of the following. Don’t forget to comment what you did.
- Follow @yesnomeh and @mukhang_pera on Twitter – 1 extra entry
- Tweet the following message “Win a leather journal from @mukhang_pera and @yesnomeh Follow them to know more #contest #giveaway #Philippines” – 1 extra entry for every tweet. Only 1 tweet per day is allowed. Your account must be public.
- Add the badges to your sidebar with linkback to yesnomeh.com, mukhangpera.com, and/or burymeinthisdress.com/blog – 1 entry per badge. You must upload the image to your own server/host
- Add the sponsors to your blogroll – 1 entry each link
- Follow YesNoMeh.com on Google Connect (located at the sidebar) – 1 entry
- Become a Facebook or Networked Blogs fan of Mukhang Pera – 1 each
You have up to January 31, 2010 11:59 PM to submit your entries. The winner will be chosen at random on February 1, 2010 and will be sent a notification email on the same day. The winner must reply within 48 hours or another winner will be picked randomly. The leather journal will be shipped free of charge to anywhere in the Philippines.
Good luck and Happy New Year!