I was about to sleep when this caught my eye. SlideRocket, an awesome presentation tool I’ve been wanting to use since last year, is giving away The Ultimate Presentation Survival package. There are 2 packages: 1 for students and another for professionals. Unfortunately, the one for students ended last August 29. Fortunately for me, I can still join.
Prizes for Professionals:
- A brand new 13″ MacBook Pro
- SlideRocket Business Annual subscription
- 250 SlideRocket Marketplace credits
- A SlideRocket training session
- A presentation makeover from Dan Marcolina
- A Pico Projector from Optoma
- A Kensington wireless handheld remote
- 3 books: Presentation Zen, Slide:Ology, Beyond Bullet Points
This is a professional’s dream! Anybody with a twitter account may join. Just follow @SlideRocket on Twitter and tweet
Win one of two Ultimate Presentation Survival Packs, including a MacBook! Just tweet #sliderocket and win! http://bit.ly/1fC1Uh
You may tweet that as much as you want but the deadline is September 4, 2009 at 5PM PDT. I’m kicking myself for learning about this contest so late. Still, we have a day to enter this so tweet away!